At MAZAJ, we make a difference that helps organizations across the private and public sectors reach a higher development level.
Working time Full time job
Job Category Contract-to-Hire Remote Job
Experience Level Consultant/Manager
From top management to frontline employees, we partner with our customers to digitize and transform their organizations by developing long-lasting capabilities.
Our values and customers’ context drive all we do. We turn ambitious goals into reality.
- Vulnerability management
- Good knowledge of coding languages
- Analyzing system security
- Malware analysis
What You’ll Do
- Perform investigations on a wide variety of events from various sources to determine whether they pose a threat to the customer company.
- Participate in large-scale security incidents.
- Work with teams to discover new detection capabilities and logging sources.
What We Expect
- Professionals who strive to provide our clients with perfect fit top talents.
- Service mindsets who act to understand, help, and serve our clients.
- MAZAJ ambassadors who are the professional and human face of our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-year experience analyzing systems security (penetration testing, Web Application security testing, vulnerability scanning, threat modeling, etc.).
- Experience coding/scripting in one or more general-purpose languages.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Relevant work experience in responding to security problems in target-rich environments, looking at security alerts, front-line analysis and response.
- Expertise with malware analysis, including investigations of the botnet and root-kit behavior.
- Expertise in leading the analysis of large data sets and intrusion detection systems.
- Expertise with signals development, threat hunting and threat modeling.
- Good interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
For helping to have a real impact on our innovative projects’ success
- Working with people open to diversity and inclusion.
- Enjoying upskills programs – professional training and certifications.
- Participating in comprehensive projects that develop your experience and abilities.
- B2B contract and remote work.
- Career development – HR coach support and growth opportunities.
- Benefits package: training budget, private healthcare, team building events, and many others.