At MAZAJ, we make a difference that helps organizations across the private and public sectors reach a higher development level.
Working time Full time job
Job Category Contract-to-Hire Remote Job
Experience Level Consultant/Manager
From top management to frontline employees, we partner with our customers to digitize and transform their organizations by developing long-lasting capabilities.
Our values and customers’ context drive all we do. We turn ambitious goals into reality.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Leadership skills
- High interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strategic decision-making skills
What You’ll Do
- Lead the technology projects.
- Manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at the project level.
- Drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines.
- Assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these and delivering reports.
- Liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs.
- Allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion.
What We Expect
- Professionals who strive to provide our clients with perfect fit top talents.
- Service mindsets who act to understand, help, and serve our clients.
- MAZAJ ambassadors who are the professional and human face of our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years or more experience working in complex and cross-functional technical projects with multiple suppliers, vendors, stakeholders, etc., to deliver quality results within the project deadlines and budget.
- Strong experience in Agile methodologies.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong experience with understanding, designing, and implementing workflow and process improvements, systems, or tools.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Excels in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Effective collaboration, information gathering, strategic decision-making skills, and ability to influence others without authority.
For helping to have a real impact on our innovative projects’ success
- Working with people open to diversity and inclusion.
- Enjoying upskills programs – professional training and certifications.
- Participating in comprehensive projects that develop your experience and abilities.
- B2B contract and remote work.
- Career development – HR coach support and growth opportunities.
- Benefits package: training budget, private healthcare, team building events, and many others.