At MAZAJ, we make a difference that helps organizations across the private and public sectors reach a higher development level.
From top management to frontline employees, we partner with our customers to digitize and transform their organizations by developing long-lasting capabilities.
Our values and customers’ context drive all we do. We turn ambitious goals into reality.
Skills Required :
- Good knowledge of automation tools
- Cloud technologies
- Full stack experience
- Agile environment
What You’ll Do
- Analyze client dev environment to champion DevOps and CI/CD practices.
- Ensure delivery pipeline from dev/test, staging and production; performs A/B testing.
- Automates, measures, and optimizes system performance and processes.
- Bring an automation first mindset to solution co-creation.
- Apply a combination of behaviours, practices, and tools that increase an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity.
- Create a user-centric approach to design and creates compelling prototypes that lead to transformative change for the client.
What We Expect
- Professionals who strive to provide our clients with perfect fit top talents.
- Service mindsets who act to understand, help, and serve our clients.
- MAZAJ ambassadors who are the professional and human face of our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Min. 2 years’ experience working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Proven ability to work with a team and autonomously on projects.
- Professional experience with automation tools.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Practical experience with Cloud technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Have a’ full stack’ experience, not only for developing but also knowledge of areas like developer tools, infrastructure, monitoring tools, network and preferably security.
- A problem-solving attitude, able to maintain effectiveness when experiencing significant work responsibilities or work environment changes.
- The ability to influence and drive change and adapt communication to your audience, including executive level management.
- Good interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
For helping to have a real impact on our innovative projects’ success
- Working with people open to diversity and inclusion.
- Enjoying upskills programs – professional training and certifications.
- Participating in comprehensive projects that develop your experience and abilities.
- B2B contract and remote work.
- Career development – HR coach support and growth opportunities.
- Benefits package: training budget, private healthcare, team building events, and many others.