At MAZAJ, we make a difference that helps organizations across the private and public sectors reach a higher development level.
From top management to frontline employees, we partner with our customers to digitize and transform their organizations by developing long-lasting capabilities.
Our values and customers’ context drive all we do. We turn ambitious goals into reality.
- Penetration testing
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Network management
- Computer systems engineering
- Good knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Have one or more professional qualifications
What You’ll Do
- Plan and perform full-stack security tests against the various system(s) and application(s) independently as well as within a team.
- Engage in security monitoring and visibility improvement activities across the organization.
- Thoroughly document techniques, tactics, and proof of concepts used during security testing and red team exercises.
- Communicate with various business and technology leaders to interpret identified vulnerabilities and assist in the development and planning of risk mitigation plans.
- Research and continuously improve skills in attacker tools, methods, and techniques.
- Lead by example for the greater red team in professionalism, communication, and technical expertise.
What We Expect
- Professionals who strive to provide our clients with perfect fit top talents.
- Service mindsets who act to understand, help, and serve our clients.
- MAZAJ ambassadors who are the professional and human face of our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid understanding of offensive cybersecurity operations and defensive integrations, including enumeration and exploitation of various cloud-based technologies and development of secure applications.
- 3 years of IT Industry experience and 2 years of demonstrated experience in planning and executing penetration tests/red team exercises against web applications, containers, APIs, network devices, databases, operating systems, and various cloud technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Demonstrated ability by creating custom tools for penetration testing and contributing to open source technologies.
- Demonstrated strong experience with various scripting languages.
- Possess one or more of the following credentials: OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, GWAPT, GXPN.
- Familiarity with serverless services, containerization and other cloud technologies.
- Good interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
For helping to have a real impact on our innovative projects’ success
- Working with people open to diversity and inclusion.
- Enjoying upskills programs – professional training and certifications.
- Participating in comprehensive projects that develop your experience and abilities.
- B2B contract and remote work.
- Career development – HR coach support and growth opportunities.
- Benefits package: training budget, private healthcare, team building events, and many others.