At MAZAJ, we make a difference that helps organizations across the private and public sectors reach a higher development level.
Working time Full time job
Job Category Contract-to-Hire Remote Job
Experience Level Consultant/Manager
From top management to frontline employees, we partner with our customers to digitize and transform their organizations by developing long-lasting capabilities.
Our values and customers’ context drive all we do. We turn ambitious goals into reality.
- Vulnerability management
- Analytic thinking
- Experience with statistical software (e.g. R)
- Knowledge of database language (e.g. SQL), and/or scripting languages (e.g. Python)
What You’ll Do
- Conduct initial analysis, assessing severity and depth of security incidents.
- Take measures to contain, mitigate and remediate incidents.
- Manage notification, communication and end-to-end case management.
- Conduct RCA (root cause analysis) to help finetune detection and mitigation measures.
- Identify opportunities to automate tasks to achieve efficiency in SOC operations.
- Works independently within an established framework.
- Develop playbooks for new monitoring use cases.
What We Expect
- Professionals who strive to provide our clients with perfect fit top talents.
- Service mindsets who act to understand, help, and serve our clients.
- MAZAJ ambassadors who are the professional and human face of our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of work experience in the security domain.
- Good understanding of OS internals (Windows, Linux, Mac).
- Practical experience in detecting common security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Ability to code/ script using any language and automate repeatable tasks.
- Excellent logical, and analytical abilities.
- Good interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
For helping to have a real impact on our innovative projects’ success
- Working with people open to diversity and inclusion.
- Enjoying upskills programs – professional training and certifications.
- Participating in comprehensive projects that develop your experience and abilities.
- B2B contract and remote work.
- Career development – HR coach support and growth opportunities.
- Benefits package: training budget, private healthcare, team building events, and many others.