At MAZAJ, we make a difference that helps organizations across the private and public sectors reach a higher development level.
From top management to frontline employees, we partner with our customers to digitize and transform their organizations by developing long-lasting capabilities.
Our values and customers’ context drive all we do. We turn ambitious goals into reality.
- Good knowledge of Data Mining, Computer vision, Pattern Recognition, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis tools
- Full Stack Experience
- Good knowledge of vital elements of a data and ML platform management
What You’ll Do
- Design, development, testing, and implementation of data pipelines, machine learning infrastructure, and customer-facing products and services.
- Create and implement machine learning models and prototype solutions for proof-of-concept.
- Scale ML models into production on a variety of cloud platforms.
- Analyse and solve architectural problems by working closely with engineering, data science, and operations teams.
- Communicate and guide clients and teams.
- Bring ML engineering knowledge to new sales activities.
What We Expect
- Professionals who strive to provide our clients with perfect fit top talents.
- Service mindsets who act to understand, help, and serve our clients.
- MAZAJ ambassadors who are the professional and human face of our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of practical experience in Machine Learning, data mining and/or statistical analysis or more discipline areas: recommendation systems, natural language processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, or artificial intelligence.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Have a ‘full stack’ experience, not only for developing but also knowledge of areas like developer tools, infrastructure, monitoring tools, network and preferably security.
- A problem-solving attitude, able to maintain effectiveness when experiencing significant work responsibilities or work environment changes.
- The ability to influence and drive change and adapt communication to your audience, including executive level management.
- Good interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
For helping to have a real impact on our innovative projects’ success
- Working with people open to diversity and inclusion.
- Enjoying upskills programs – professional training and certifications.
- Participating in comprehensive projects that develop your experience and abilities.
- B2B contract and remote work.
- Career development – HR coach support and growth opportunities.
- Benefits package: training budget, private healthcare, team building events, and many others.