At MAZAJ, we make a difference that helps organizations across the private and public sectors reach a higher development level.
IT Recruitment Specialist
Working time Full time job
Job Category Contract-to-Hire Remote Job
Experience Level Specialist/Manager
From top management to frontline employees, we partner with our customers to digitize and transform their organizations by developing long-lasting capabilities.
Our values and customers’ context drive all we do. We turn ambitious goals into reality.
What you’ll do
- Recruit top industry talent that can provide our customers with innovative solutions.
- Coordinate and deliver the entire recruitment lifecycle – qualification and screening of candidates, interview scheduling, administrating technical tests and follow-ups.
- Assist with general inquiries, maintain time expectations, gather feedback, and track and communicate candidate process to all relevant parties.
- Drive recruitment campaigns in social media and more.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects within recruitment and internally with key stakeholders.
- Produce weekly recruitment activity reports on the status of applications.
What we expect
- Professionals who strive to provide our clients with perfect fit top talents.
- Service mindsets who act to understand, help, and serve our clients.
- MAZAJ ambassadors who are the professional and human face of our brand.
- Min. 2 years of professional IT recruiting experience.
- Ability to proactively build an active pipeline of available candidates that support our client’s needs.
- Working experience of an applicant tracking system and strong knowledge and management of advertising to various social media outlets.
- Demonstrated experience building relationships across all levels of an organization and collaborating with cross-functional teams across multiple locations.
- Experience communicating confidently and tactfully with all levels of an organization.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong time management, ability to hit the ground running and understanding of recruitment metrics.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with a passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams.
- Working with people open to diversity and inclusion.
- Enjoying upskills programs – professional training and certifications.
- Participating in comprehensive projects that develop your experience and abilities.
- B2B contract and remote work.
- Career development – HR coach support and growth opportunities.
- Benefits package: training budget, private healthcare, team building events, and many others.