Working time Full time job
Job Category Contract-to-Hire Remote Job
Experience Level Consultant/Manager
- HTTP APIs
- Business Communications
- Problem Solving
- Software Engineering Practices
Career Level: Consultant/Manager
We build great things by embracing the power of AI | BigData| BI | Cloud | Security and we need your talent.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with UX designers and product managers to develop friendly UI experiences that address both human and business needs.
- Work closely with other engineers to architect and develop the best technical design.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from UX designers and researchers.
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
What We Expect
- Professionals who strive to provide our clients with perfect fit top talents.
- Service mindsets who act to understand, help, and serve our clients.
- MAZAJ ambassadors who are the professional and human face of our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Two years of professional experience in software development
- Experience developing and supporting customer-facing HTTP APIs
- Experience with modern programming languages (Java, C#, Python) and open-source technologies
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Openness to continual learning, experimentation, critical discussion.
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- For helping to have a real impact on our innovative projects’ success,
- Working with people open to diversity and inclusion.
- Enjoying upskills programs – professional training and certifications.
- Participating in comprehensive projects that develop your experience and abilities.
- B2B contract, but a work agreement is also possible.
- Flexible working time and the chance to work remotely.
- HR coach support and growth opportunities.
- Benefits package: training budget, private healthcare, team building events, and many others.