At MAZAJ, we make a difference that helps organizations across the private and public sectors reach a higher development level.
From top management to frontline employees, we partner with our customers to digitize and transform their organizations by developing long-lasting capabilities.
Our values and customers’ context drive all we do. We turn ambitious goals into reality.
- Database management
- Data processing
- Data science
- Data warehouse
What You’ll Do
- Design & develop a data platform that will enable insights to analyze and measure the rhythm of business
- Developing ETL platform to acquire and integrate data from diverse sources
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
- Create reports / dashboards using Microsoft technologies like Power BI and others
- Create an analytical model, performing analyses on data to identify trends, patterns, correlations, and insights from data.
What We Expect
- Professionals who strive to provide our clients with perfect fit top talents.
- Service mindsets who act to understand, help, and serve our clients.
- MAZAJ ambassadors who are the professional and human face of our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience developing cloud-based technologies, including relational databases, data warehouse, Big Data, orchestration/data pipeline tools.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Experience with map/reduce “Big Data” systems and services.
- Proficiency in data modelling, ETL development, Data warehousing, or similar skills.
- Experience with Agile software development using the scrum methodology.
- Experience in modern DevOps practices.
- Good interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
For helping to have a real impact on our innovative projects’ success
- Working with people open to diversity and inclusion.
- Enjoying upskills programs – professional training and certifications.
- Participating in comprehensive projects that develop your experience and abilities.
- B2B contract and remote work.
- Career development – HR coach support and growth opportunities.
- Benefits package: training budget, private healthcare, team building events, and many others.