At MAZAJ, we make a difference that helps organizations across the private and public sectors reach a higher development level.
Big Data Engineer
From top management to frontline employees, we partner with our customers to digitize and transform their organizations by developing long-lasting capabilities.
Our values and customers’ context drive all we do. We turn ambitious goals into reality.
Skills Required :
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions and multiple scripting and languages
- Database management
- Knowledge of Data Processing & Data Science
- Data Warehouse
- Big Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
What You’ll Do
- Manage customer issues through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles.
- Understand customer issues and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams.
What We Expect
- Professionals who strive to provide our clients with perfect fit top talents.
- Service mindsets who act to understand, help, and serve our clients.
- MAZAJ ambassadors who are the professional and human face of our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or experience in technical support, professional services, software development, or product operations management.
- Experience in solving problems and meeting customer needs.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Experience with distributed, columnar, and/or analytic oriented databases or distributed data processing frameworks.
- Experience in data analytics, warehousing, data science, or other Big Data applications.
- Experience with machine learning technologies, including developing and/or training models or implementing solutions through the use of such models.
- Knowledge of essential web technologies, basic administration and commands.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem-solving, and communication skills in an ever-changing environment.
- Good interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
For helping to have a real impact on our innovative projects’ success
- Working with people open to diversity and inclusion.
- Enjoying upskills programs – professional training and certifications.
- Participating in comprehensive projects that develop your experience and abilities.
- B2B contract and remote work.
- Career development – HR coach support and growth opportunities.
- Benefits package: training budget, private healthcare, team building events, and many others.