At MAZAJ, we make a difference that helps organizations across the private and public sectors reach a higher development level.
Business Intelligence Developer
Working time Full time job
Job Category Contract-to-Hire Remote Job
Experience Level Consultant/Manager
From top management to frontline employees, we partner with our customers to digitize and transform their organizations by developing long-lasting capabilities.
Our values and customers’ context drive all we do. We turn ambitious goals into reality.
Skills Required :
- Data analysis languages such as Python and R
- SQL languages
- Data warehouse architecture
- Cloud Computing
What You’ll Do
- Provide technical expertise in Big Data technologies.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers, and solve data challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, reference code, and technical presentations, adapting to different levels of business and technical stakeholders.
- Identify and build migration accelerators to aid customers in modernizing their existing data warehouse with ease.
What We Expect
- Professionals who strive to provide our clients with perfect fit top talents.
- Service mindsets who act to understand, help, and serve our clients.
- MAZAJ ambassadors who are the professional and human face of our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Two years of relevant experience managing client-facing projects and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Experience with database technologies and Data Warehousing concepts.
- Experience writing software in Java or Python and SQL.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Experience working with reporting and analytic tools.
- Experience securing data warehouses in a cloud environment.
- Experience designing data warehouse technical architectures and infrastructure components.
- Experience with non-relational platforms and tools for large-scale data processing.
- Experience in technical consulting and working with cross-functional teams and customers.
- Good interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- For helping to have a real impact on our innovative projects’ success.
- Working with people open to diversity and inclusion.
- Enjoying upskills programs – professional training and certifications.
- Participating in comprehensive projects that develop your experience and abilities.
- B2B contract and remote work.
- Career development – HR coach support and growth opportunities.
- Benefits package: training budget, private healthcare, team building events, and many others.