Working time Full time job
Job Category Contract-to-Hire Remote Job
Experience Level Consultant/Manager
- Security Manage
- Security Engineering
- Interpersonal Skills
- Enterprise Architecture
Career Level: Consultant/Manager
We build great things by embracing the power of AI | BigData| BI | Cloud | Security and we need your talent.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct Security Architecture Reviews.
- Provide technical design/architecture advice to internal teams on securely developing build applications / supporting systems.
- Work closely with technical architects and evaluate business requests and proposed designs to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions to meet security and regulatory requirements in designing new enhanced systems.
- Define security requirements/guidelines and assist in the strategy.
- Obtain stakeholder buy-in for designs.
What We Expect
- Professionals who strive to provide our clients with perfect fit top talents.
- Service mindsets who act to understand, help, and serve our clients.
- MAZAJ ambassadors who are the professional and human face of our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in security and/or infrastructure architecture design and support.
- Experience in security management of cloud-based services.
- Talent to create a broad vision for a security solution and to execute it.
- Demonstrate a broad awareness of security engineering concepts and practices across all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture methods.
- Good interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
For helping to have a real impact on our innovative projects’ success,
- Working with people open to diversity and inclusion.
- Enjoying upskills programs – professional training and certifications.
- Participating in comprehensive projects that develop your experience and abilities.
- B2B contract, but a work agreement is also possible.
- Flexible working time and the chance to work remotely.
- HR coach support and growth opportunities.
- Benefits package: training budget, private healthcare, team building events, and many others.