At MAZAJ, we make a difference that helps organizations across the private and public sectors reach a higher development level.
From top management to frontline employees, we partner with our customers to digitize and transform their organizations by developing long-lasting capabilities.
Our values and customers’ context drive all we do. We turn ambitious goals into reality.
- Security Engineering
- Enterprise Architecture
What You’ll Do
- Write clean and maintainable code that is efficient and reusable.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Follow industry best practices (continuous integration, code standards).
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance, and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms.
- Leverage automation and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions.
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise, and providing insights and continuous improvements.
What We Expect
- Professionals who strive to provide our clients with perfect fit top talents.
- Service mindsets who act to understand, help, and serve our clients.
- MAZAJ ambassadors who are the professional and human face of our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of software development experience with Java.
- Experience with R or Python for analysis.
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Excellent problem-solving/analytical skills and ability to break down large complex concepts.
- Collaboration with the front-end development team to deliver new end-to-end features.
- Experience with database querying and database management systems.
- Good interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
For helping to have a real impact on our innovative projects’ success
- Working with people open to diversity and inclusion.
- Enjoying upskills programs – professional training and certifications.
- Participating in comprehensive projects that develop your experience and abilities.
- B2B contract and remote work.
- Career development – HR coach support and growth opportunities.
- Benefits package: training budget, private healthcare, team building events, and many others.